Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dinner Party for the Birthday Baby!

I love summer birthdays! Birthdays are great on their own, but when you can celebrate that Birthday outside it's even better. And let me tell you, I've been waiting forever to have a family member with a summer birthday, just so I can throw party outside. I have been the only summer birthday for years, but last year I was blessed with a little Love bug and I have been looking forward to celebrating her birthday ever since.


Our dinner table....good thing it's difficult to see all the miss-matched chairs!

I found these cute little lanterns at Jo-Ann's(70%off!)


Peach Lemonade
Baby Green Salad with Raspberries, Brie, and Candied Almonds




I thawed Rhodes rolls and tied them in knots to make these easy rolls.

I think the Birthday Girl was satisfied!
(click on food titles under each picture to be taken to the recipe).

No comments:

Post a Comment