Fresh Orange Vinaigrette
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- 1/3 c. Canola Oil
- 1/3 c. White Sugar(or Stevia in the Raw)
- 1/3 c. Orange Juice, fresh
- 2 T. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 t. Sea Salt
- 1/2 t. Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 T. Sweet Onion(just eyeball a slice)
- 1 drop Lemon Oil
- 5 drops Orange Oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is completely emulsified. Store in the refrigerator.
*Use 2 t. Of lemon juice instead if you don't have lemon oil.
*do try and find Orange Oil if you can, it adds so much flavor to the dressing that you can't get any other way! I use Wild Orange Oil by doTERRA
*If you will be storing the dressing in the refrigerator for more than a few days you will need to add another drop or two of orange oil the next time you serve it. Cold causes the oil's flavor to dissipate.